These Terms and Conditions govern the use of wonderbunch.co.za and the purchase of any goods from it. Wonderbunch.co.za is owned and operated by Wonder Bunch.
Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. Wonder Bunch reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
Prices and Payment
- Price given on home page includes delivery in the Durban North region only. Other areas as far as Upper Highway include R85.00 delivery charge. The price may change without notice.
- All prices are quoted in South African Rand.
- We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard.
- For Wonder Bunch to put your order through, we need some information from you, eg your name, contact details, billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Payment will need to be confirmed before we can send your flowers.
- You should receive an email confirming your order once your payment has gone through. If you don’t, there may have been a problem with processing your order. Please let us know if this happens by emailing email@example.com
- Prices include delivery in the following areas:-
- Durban North, Umhlanga, La Lucia, Prestondale, Sommerset Park, Sunningdale, Glen Anil, Glen Ashley and Riverside.
- We deliver as far as the Upper Highway area, please note there will be an additional R85.00 Delivery Charge (subject to change).
- Our delivery hours are between 9.00am and 5.00pm. Please note we are not able to guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
- An undelivered bunch of flowers is when we are unable to locate the person receiving them. If we can’t contact both parties, we consider this an undelivered bunch of flowers. Due to the nature of our product (highly perishable) we are not able to offer a replacement or a refund and will not accept responsibility for failed delivery.
- Please remember to include the correct delivery address and provide us any specific details that will assist the delivery process. It is highly imperative that you ensure there is someone to receive the flowers on the day specified.
Availability of product
- Bunches of flowers vary each day depending what is available and in season at the local market on any given day.
- A limited number of bunches are available each day.
- If we encounter any supply issues we will inform the sender immediately and give them the option of either a full refund or resending their flowers on an alternative day.
Days of operation
- Wonder Bunch does not operate on weekends, public holidays or over the Christmas period (unless otherwise notified by the company) so flowers cannot be sent on these days.
Warranties, refunds and cancellations
- Due to our quick turnaround times we’re unable to refund if you change your mind about a ‘send now’ purchase.
- We are unable to offer a refund if incorrect delivery information is given to us. It’s the sender’s responsibility to make sure they provide us with detailed and accurate delivery instructions.
- If the wrong delivery address is given we can re-deliver, but this will be at an additional cost.
- For advance orders, any cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Cancellations can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like people, every flower is different and some are more delicate than others. You should expect your flowers to last at least 3 days. If for any reason (excluding extreme spikes in temperature) they last less than 3 days, or you’re not happy with your order, please let us know immediately so we can do our best to make things right. If you need further assistance please contact us on email@example.com
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property is owned by Wonder Bunch.
We understand that the information you give to us is personal and we’re committed to respecting your privacy. So here are some important bits and pieces you might like to know about how we collect, store and use any information you give us.
In using our site you agree to this policy and give our consent for us to use your information as outlined. So if you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- registering as a user, to make future ordering easier.
- purchasing products online (eg you would need to supply credit card details for us to process your payment and contact information in case we have any queries).
- signing up to, or taking part in Wonder Bunch events or promotions.
- collecting data about your activities when you visit our website or the websites and online services where we display advertising. For example, the content you view, the date and time you view this content, where you saw the adverts, what adverts you clicked on, products you purchased or your location information associated with your IP address.
Please note that when placing an order we will also require contact information for the recipient so that we can deliver successfully.
We don’t store your credit card details. However, we do keep your billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
The main reason we need your information is to make sure your order gets delivered without any problems. For example, we may email or text you to clarify delivery information, or to confirm your delivery has been made. Storing your billing, shipping and order details also means you can make subsequent orders and enquiries quickly and easily.
On occasion we also might provide data to reputable third parties to help us analyze sales patterns and navigation techniques, for example. We also might use the data to serve you more relevant advertising. However, we will not include any personal information that would identify you.
We keep our customers up to date via facebook and instagram, but we may sometimes email you with news we think you’d find interesting, or to request some feedback to help us make Wonder Bunch even better. If we do this there will be the opportunity to unsubscribe from any further email communication. If you receive marketing information from us in any other form, you may at any time decline to receive this information by emailing us at email@example.com.
We won’t pass sender information on to any recipient unless the customer has actually asked us to. And we will never sell your information to a third party.
The only instances where we would disclose personal information about you are:
- If it’s required for a relevant purpose, eg giving your contact details to a delivery company.
- If we’re required to disclose information in order to meet any legal obligations
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you’d like to do so, just let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.